Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Paris Hilton and Dubai

paris hilton

Paris Hilton will be filming the latest installment of her reality TV show " Paris Hilton's My New BFF " in Dubai.
Why Dubai?
Paris says its because she wants to expand her brand into the Arab world.
I think it's because she could feel the money pulling her clear across the world.
But Paris in the Arab world?
I can hear "Jihad" being muttered all the way over here.
Paris has said that both she and the show will respect the region's culture.
Even Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai, gave his blessing to the show.
Somehow I can't see Paris in a burqa though.
For backup, Paris will be taking her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt with her.

"Paris Hilton's My New BFF." has filmed two seasons in Los Angeles for MTV and one in London for ITV2, British television.

0 comments:

Post a Comment