Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jessica Simpson to put acting career on hold

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jessica Simpson to put acting career on hold

She made a splash in jean cut-offs as Daisy Duke in the big screen version of ?The Dukes of Hazzard,? but as it stands now, Jessica Simpson has no immediate plans to return to acting.
?I?m not closing that chapter of my life by any means. But I am all about the music right now,? the 28-year-old Simpson told E! News columnist Marc Malkin. ?When it comes to acting, it?s gotta feel right for me at this point in my life. It?s gotta just be a really incredible director and production with an awesome studio and great cast ? But for me right now it?s just Jessica Simpson is music.?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26528026/

0 comments:

Post a Comment