Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tanushree Dutta yearns to be taken seriously as actress in Bollywood

Tanushree Dutta, sexy, hot, hot girls, women, fema

Tanushree yearns to be taken seriously as actress

Former Miss India Tanushree Dutta whose career has not seen a good run at the box office since her debut in 2005, says she was yearning to do better films and get appreciated in Bollywood.
"I want to be seen more on screen. But, my recent break from big screen has been pretty long. I look forward to release of my films 'Saas Bahu aur Sensex' and 'Rama the Saviour' this year and get recognition. I want to be taken seriously as an actress," Tanushree, who debuted in 'Ashiq Banaya Aapne' in 2005 after winning the Miss India title in 2004 told PTI here.
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200809072221.htm


Technorati Tags: new bollywood movies, bollywood photo, bollywood films, bollywood picture, bollywood movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment