Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween: The Top Five Scream Queens

Since today is Halloween, here's my list of the Top Five modern Scream Queens.


Jessica Biel
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (for all you nay sayers, she was nominated for a Saturn Award as Best Actress and an MTV Movie Award as Best Breakthrough Performance)
Cellular
Blade: Trinity
Next (More Sci-Fi than horror actually)
I almost added I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry as a horror movie, but I digress.


Jennifer Love Hewitt
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Ghost Whisperer


Sarah Michelle Gellar
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Scream 2
The Grudge
The Grudge 2
The Return
Possession
And lets not forget she played Kendall Hart on All My Children. Kendall started out as a little Goth Chick.


Jamie Lee Curtis
Halloween
The Fog
Prom Night
Terror Train
Roadgames
Halloween II
Halloween III
Halloween 4
Halloween H20
Virus
Halloween: Resurrection

Ali Larter
House on Haunted Hill
Final Destination
Final Destination 2
Resident Evil: Extinction
Obsessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment