Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 14, 2009

Lindsay Lohan and Machete

Lindsay Lohan-Machete

Every week you hear that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have Broken up/Gotten back together/Fighting etc., so what is even the point of mentioning it?
None, so I wont.

What I will mention is that Lindsay is working on her first big screen appearance since ?I Know Who Killed Me.? back in 2007.
"Labor Pains" was SUPPOSED to be a release, but it went to ABC Family last month.
Anyway, Lindsay is on the set of Robert Rodriguez?s ?Machete,?

If you saw Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino?s double feature movie, ?Grindhouse,? you may remember the Machete was a fake trailer that appeared between movies.
The movie stars Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro, Steven Seagal, Cheech Marin, Michelle Rodriguez, Don Johnson (what? really?), Jeff Fahey and Danny Trejo as Machete.
(Yes! Finally Danny Trejo gets his well deserved props!)

Lindsay will be playing April, a socialite with a penchant for guns.
Let's pray this doesn't carry over into real life...okay?

Now to blow my own horn here, I suggested back in November of 2008 that Lindsay needed to hook up with Quentin Tarantino.
I think Robert Rodriguez is close enough since I love both of their movies.
You are welcome Lindsay!


posted to http://lohan-lindsay.blogspot.com/, August 14th, 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment