Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eliza Dushku

eliza dushku, joss whedon, echo, dollhouse

Eliza Dushku was born Eliza Patricia Dushku on December 30, 1980 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
I have to admit, I have liked her ever since I first saw her on the Buffy The Vampire Slayer series as the slayer Faith.
Of course I think I have liked almost everything Joss Whedon has done from Buffy the Vampire Slayer to Angel to Firefly and Serenity.
But now Eliza is playing the character of Echo on Whedon's new FOX TV series Dollhouse.
I saw the first episode and wasn't too impressed.
But to be fair, Buffy started out slow to me as well. But it picked up very quickly, so I am willing to give Dollhouse a chance.
Dollhouse comes on right after Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Friday night, not a really night for any show, but hey, Stargate pulled it off so why can't Dollhouse?
It will all depend on how good the show is.
And it does have Eliza in it, so I'll keep watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment