Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kristen Bell / Elle Bishop / Heroes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Continuing on with NBC's Heroes we have Elle Bishop, played by the beautiful Kristen Bell.
Okay, everyone knows Kristen I think. Her internet fanbase, as far as I can tell, is large and very vocal.
And even though Veronica Mars was only on from September 2004 to May 2007 a lot of you out there loved it.
I haven't seen it myself, I'm gonna wait and watch all the episodes back to back this summer I think.
Anyway, Elle Bishop was the mentally unstable (crazy but cute) young lady with the ability to generate and manipulate electricity, discharging and directing it as electrical bolts.
She was the daughter of Bob Bishop (Stephen Tobolowsky).
Sadly Elle is no longer with us thanks to Sylar.
He did away with both her and her father.
But even though Kristen isn't on Heroes anymore, you can still "hear" her as the narrator on The CW's Gossip Girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment