Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dollhouse

I did an entry (kinda) on Dollhouse when they were doing the "Save the Dollhouse" thing.
Well the show has been renewed and so Joss Whedon has some more time to draw everyone in.
Of course what would the Dollhouse be without the "Dolls"?


First up is Echo, played by Eliza Dushku.
Okay I have been an Eliza fan since she was Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
And of course her role in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back as Sissy did NOT hurt any either.
Heck, I even liked Wrong Turn.
But it still blows my mind that this is the same girl that played Dana Tasker, Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter in True Lies.


And next, the beautiful Sierra played by Dichen Lachman.
Her exotic looks come by way of her Australian and Tibetan descent.
I like all of the Dolls so ranking them might be hard, but Sierra just might be number 2 behind Echo.


Dr. Claire Saunders (Whiskey) played by Amy Acker.
I've liked Amy since Angel.
And her transformation from Fred into Illyria there was so cool.
Showing "Claire" as Whiskey in the season finale didnt hurt either.
Now I want to see more of that character.
Hey...it's just one visit to the chair away.....


November played by Miracle Laurie.
If I didnt put November on this list, I think I would be immedaitely flamed by her legion of fans.
I really love the way the fanbase took to her.
I'm really glad that her character got the "Happy Ending" send off.
But with the Dollhouse, you never know, she could be back.


And finally, Adelle DeWitt played by Olivia Williams,the highest ranking official at the Los Angeles Dollhouse.
The Mada...er..I mean LEADER of the Dollhouse.
Olivia has immaculate acting credits.
She worked with the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon and London.
In 1995, she toured the United States in a production of Shakespeare's Richard III starring Ian McKellen.
She kinda teamed up with Ian again in 2006 when she had an uncredited role as Dr. Moira MacTaggert in X-Men: The Last Stand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment