Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sarah Lancaster / Ellie Bartowski / Chuck

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I did an entry on Sarah Lancaster on my Beautiful Women blog awhile back.
But since we are doing themes and we're on Chuck, I thought I'd do one here too.
Sarah Lancaster plays Dr. Eleanor Fay "Ellie" Bartowski, Chuck's sister, on the NBC TV show Chuck.
On the show she's engaged to "Captain Awesome", Dr. Devon Woodcomb.

The lady that plays her is Sarah Beth Lancaster.
She was born on February 12, 1980 in Overland Park, Kansas.
Sarah played Rachel in Saved by the Bell: The New Class, Madison Kellner on Everwood and Lisa the Gift-Shop Girl on NBC's Scrubs before Chuck.

I think if they ever do finally make a Wonder Woman movie, she would make a pretty good Diana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment