Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sienna Miller as The Baroness

Sienna Miller The Baroness

Here is a picture of Sienna Miller as Baroness Anastasia DeCobray aka The Baroness in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra".

How is this movie gonna do?
Wow...I have no idea.
I hear a lot of negatives about it online.
But Sienna really dove into preparation for the part.
She worked out for four months (putting on five pounds of muscle), took boxing lessons and learned to fire automatic weapons.

Sienna though wasn't the first choice for the Baroness.
Orginally, Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace, Max Payne) was considered for the role.

All I can say is I hope Sienna does well.
G.I. Joe fans all over the world love The Baroness.
And I'd hate to be the one to disappoint them.

The Baroness Sienna Miller


Posted by Sabre to http://themostbeautifulwomen.blogspot.com/, July 24,2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment