Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 10, 2009

Jessica Simpson, Employee of the Month

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry there have been no posts for so long, but I've been offline for about a month.

But during that month I got to catch up on a lot of movies I haven't seen and several of them had some of the women featured on this blog.

One was " Employee of the Month" starring Dane Cook (who I normally don't like, but I did in this), Dax Shepard and of course, Jessica Simpson.

Jessica really was pretty good in this movie, (Okay, the movie wasn't very exceptional to say the least). I haven't seen her in very many movies.
Alright, I haven't seen ANY movies she's been in. This was the first.
No I never saw " The Dukes of Hazzard " believe it or not.

Besides those two, Jessica has been in " Blonde Ambition ", " Major Movie Star " and she'll be upcoming in " The Witness ".

Of course besides acting, Jessica has her product line, her singing career and today is Jessica's birthday!
So Happy Birthday Jessica!

If you want to catch up on Jessica and find out what she's doing, you can check out her website here: http://www.jessicasimpson.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment